Friday, November 11, 2005

So I am under the gun it's Write or Die,But I shall escape those evil forces trying to kill me and post a dazzling piece of art...um...um...um...Dang. Oh well, I was told by my Mom today that I had to do school every day except for holidays and Sundays for Five months to go to Montana and play baseball. I think, Oh, that's not too bad until I realize it's two days after Christmas and I am doing schoolwork while everyone else plays outside, but that has its perks in May when I can say I already finished school for the year. Anyways the leaves here are turning and it is quite pretty except for the smog, so right now I pretty much stay inside till school gets out and then stay inside some more since nobody wants to play football. I will miss the people we have met here when we leave. I have a much different view of Philadelphia than when we got here. In other words no complaints. And now who can tell me the scientific name for the Vampire bat?bedtime.

3 Comments:

Blogger Master Aegidius said...

You did a pretty good job for just 'winging' it.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Master Aegidius said...

It's more than a month later, so I guess Yukon Cornelius must have frozen to death..............

7:16 PM  
Blogger Master Aegidius said...

Two months have passed, and all is quiet on th eastern front.....

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home