Saturday, July 09, 2005

Late again...ooohhh WELL!!!!!



Sorry, this is way overdue and so, I return to the drawing board. And try to write about something with no inspiration....AT ALL... I MEAN NOTHING...ZIP...NONE...Z E R O. Ok,so I do have my trademark and I usualy do it at the end,But I'm DESPERATE. so here goes. What is the scientific name of the White rhino. That's it... done...you can leave now.bye.





You? I thought you left. Ok I give up here goes and some pictures too (if my brother will help). On independance day(JULY FOURTH) my family all got up at four in the morning to go fishing in the mountains. Well it was a gorgeous day and we caught fish but the best part was the flowers. Dad took over one hundred pictures and so I will show them to you if you read this. So have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home