Friday, November 04, 2005

Rocks that Roll

So ,I would like to inform all those who shake their heads in despair as they see my blog, that there is hope, I am actually posting on an impulse instead of being forced to write lame-o stuff, and who can guess the topic? ROCK'S..."what?" Say all who are just getting on for the first time in the past week, I have started balancing rocks in artistic designs(it's fun). Now why you might ask are you doing this? That sounds monotonous,it can be,but I happen to like making abstract useless pieces of granite balance in some bizzare shape.(It can also calm anger, parents take note,and best of all...its FREE). Basically the point is to take rocks and balance them on top of another rock and hope they don't just roll off and make you do it all over again and if you need guidelines we don't have any. If you are interested check out Granite Peaks and then come back and leave a comment. since we are talking about rocks, what is the square root of 123? Just kidding.

4 Comments:

Blogger Master Aegidius said...

See, that blogsite about the evil attributes of Legos was correct. Now just add rocks to sticks and mud= voila! the modern day rennaisance child.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Micah said...

By the way how did your brontosaur manage to surf the internet long enough to find that blog, besides you never stay online longer than you need to post. Are you sure you didn't make yourself?

9:05 AM  
Blogger Master Aegidius said...

Brontoaurus was a water dwelling dinosaur, perhaps very similar to our modern hippopotamus. On land, awkward and cumbersome, but in the water, graceful and sublime....

Once I have posted, why would I continue to stay on line? That would be wasting time and money, which both are in short supply this time of year....

Yes, I am sure that I didn't make myself.... God made me.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Longing for Home said...

Now boys, I thought we were talking about rocks here. The pictures are impressive, but even better in person. Now if you could only be inspired to write more often, that would be wonderful.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home