Monday, August 29, 2005

SORRY

I suppose that if I tried I could probably crank out a post a week but I don't try and so I have many ideas about a topic I could use just please excuse any rambling. It is almost over. school starts and kids start counting the days untill Christmas. I am talking about the end of summer. I really don't mind it being over exept for the fact we have to go back to Philadelphia on wednesday It is a three day trip driving eighteen hours a day. What makes it so bad is that we are leaving Montana A fact that is pure torture if you have ever lived there. The only way to survive is remember the days spent in the mountains. Like the day we caught twenty five fish in four hours or the day we went fishing with Master Aegidius on the Gallatin river or even just remember Dad taking pictures. There were also the days that the family spent with friends like the Skiles or the many other families in the church. All these things mean I have more than just Baseball to look forward to next summer. See you later

Malachi

4 Comments:

Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

Hey, that was a good post Malachi! Thanks! Sounds like you had a great summer and have a lot to be thankful for... :-)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Longing for Home said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Cryder said...

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT



(SIKE)

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Malachi, who is the blog administrator????

I read the article you reference in your blog. It is amazing the things we are able to do in space. So have you and Micah tried to build one of those lunar landers or the new crew exploration vehicle shown in the pictures? It sounds as though you are doing some interesting things in school. Miss all of you!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home