Wednesday, July 20, 2005

You know it is hard to write a blog post without inspiration. My dad is always posting something and so is just about every one else. Here I am not writing anything except when it has been a long time since last post. What do you do when you have bloggers block? I can't say really since I almost never write on this blog. It is just plain hard to find something to write about.But since there is nothing else to do I am writing now. What do you do when you are stuck in the same pattern and you can't break it? I have had maybe two good posts in the months since I started and I mean much better than average. Well you type a lot and hope it comes out interesting,that's what I am doing right now. Did it work? you tell me...Sorry just working the kinks out and having fun saying one thing and thinking another. So we(my dad, maybe my brother , and I) are going fishing and I was wondering why my brother doesn't want to go (it is actualy going to be a hard hike)so I asked him and got the oldest answer in the books"I just don't want to."Now why would he say that I don't know and it is totaly irellevant (I think that's how you spell it)so back to fishing. Anyways I will have a great post to put up with some pictures and this post is JUST a heads up.SEE YOU LATER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home