Thursday, March 03, 2005

IT'S BORING IN MARCH!!!!!

You know its pretty boring having a blog in March when no one posts anything. So I'm going to be boring until the end of March or some one posts. By the way any one know the scientific name for the Duckbill Platypus? Just wondering. Anyway its not important. It snowed where I live in Philadelphia and now it's just plain cold. It's not much fun when it's twenty degrees in March and there is snow on the ground. The point in my rambling? It's boring in March. I didn't say much in this post but I felt like writing it. By the way please try to find the name of the Duckbill Platypuss 'cause I'm bored. thanks.

8 Comments:

Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

Nice post!

Duckbill Platypus: Scientific name is Ornithorhynchus anatinus

You can read all about it here.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Longing for Home said...

I know what you mean about being boring in March. The good thing is that God uses all circumstances to make us more like Him. I would encourage you to keep reading and asking Him to help you see and grow through these times. I love you very much.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know why probly b/c you don't have a girlfried (SIKE)or may your mom can give you mucch chores that you body will heart untill april and you'll be the best cleaner on the team(SIKE)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Pilgrim in Progress said...

Nice to see Lover found his way to our little neck of the woods... ;-)

8:41 PM  
Blogger Micah said...

I agree about that... hee hee

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Malachi,

I'll bet you know that it isn't boring in Montana, but that will come later, right? We are really looking forward to having you come to play baseball. Let us know exactly when you will arrive. We will be gone right at the end of March for a few days but will make arrangements to make sure you are taken care of. It will be fun to have you here!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Malachi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Malachi said...

testing

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home